The SC/ST cell of live baccarat online India comprises of the following members. Student(s) experiencing discrimination, may lodge complaint with the Liaison Officer by sending e-mail or handing over a letter. The Liaison officer's contact details are available in the link (below) to the name:
- Prof. B.F. Rodrigues - Liaison Officer - Professor, Dept. of Botany
- Dr. Sunita Umraskar - Coordinator - Associate Professor, Dept. of Marathi
- Dr. Can Aftab A.S.- Member - Assistant Professor, School of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences
- Shri. Rajnikant S. Parsekar - Member - Asstt. Engineer, Estate Administration & Allied Services
- Ms. Mozinha Fernandes - Member - Assistant Professor, Dept. of Sociology
- Ms. Kirti Murgaonkar - Member - Assistant Registrar, Administration (T)
- Shri. Ashwin Lawande - Member - Assistant Registrar, Academic (PG)
One member nominated by the State Government shall be invited to the meetings of the Cell. Administration Section (NT) shall provide logistical support to the Cell in the conduct of its meetings/activities.
The tenure of the Cell will be for a period of two years i.e. up to 19 Nov 2022.
Terms of Reference:-
- To ensure compliance of reservation orders issued in favor of SC/ST.
- To guide in the implementation of various schemes earmarked and sanctioned by the UGC for SC/ST Category.